Thursday, July 27, 2006 ( 1:02 AM )
yesterdae was not reali a good dae 4 me..it was my first dae on my new block/new sub...culture n expressions..yea sounds boring alredi i noe...aniwae i hv some new classmates in there n i din feel dat comfy at some times well maebe most of da tyme cos i cant gel wif them...honestly i was feelin down with myself..i tink i was so at a low point dat i felt lyk jus not going to sch at all...hmm at least i din cry..i almost did i tink..i duno i was quite depressed...i was feeling so alone...so there was a fit of emotions.... so dun gv me ur usual smirks huever....then todae's the second dae it was better than e prev one...quite ok im learning to handle the situation i tink its best if i go wif the flow...cos i cant fight it aniwae..n im not there to make foes so yah...have a grp project so i tink it helps to let me get to noe more ppl so in a wae i tink its good 4 me...if not usually i feel lyk tying my leg to an anchor at hm so i dun nd to go to sch bt then i hv to go aniwae then aft dat go home fast n not meet anybody escape in my own jet...wont dat be nice n comforting....din hv kickboxing to dae if not i cud imagine punching n kicking some hateable freaks ass...haiz im off nowI have a face but a face is not what I am. Behind it lies a mind, which you do not see but which looks out on you. This face, which you see but I do not, is a medium I own to express something of what I am. Or so it seems till I turn to the mirror. Then, my face may seem to own me; to confront me as a condition to which I am bound... -Julian Bell