Friday, November 09, 2007 ( 5:46 PM )
I think I've been too attached and enclosed in my own little world of home and school... why do i say that?
1) I don't know what my friends have been upto and neither have I asked.. and why you may ask? because hazimah doesn't know this thing called dividing your time
2) Or maybe it's the other way round, they just can't be bothered
3) In any case, I don't think anyone is reading so why bother
That matter aside, let me clear the space inside my divine head
I am pissed with myself that I failed to complete my task
I am disappointed that I knew I could have done it but I didn't (bloody b*tard)=>pronounced as "beetard";)
I regret terribly that this is not the first time it is happening and I am cursing myself from just now because of this one simple thing to finish up
But what is the point...now since I can't change that, I will focus on the other part which has a heavier weightage than this assignment that I just screwed up
*Stop thinking of useless things that just messes up the already haywired brain of yours and let it be