Day 1: Saturday 15/12/07
We were supposed to board the Transtar coach by 8am on Saturday 15 Dec at the Golden Mile. Of course the day before mum had reminded me again and again to sleep early and pack early but NOooo Hazimah chose to dilly dally and around 1 plus then she went to bed after packing but being the obedient girl that she is;) she managed to wake up at 6 the next morning and shower and come out from the shower and pray all before 6.45am...Ah Im so proud of myself;)
Then after packing all the last minute stuff and getting ready by 7.15 I woke Jimbo up since he had told me that he wanted to send us off but him being the heavy sleeper and since he had accompanied me last night while packing- it was really a tough job....but finally he woke up.
After drinking hot milo, Mum Fishy Jimbo and I left the house at around 7.40am and we reached first at Golden Mile followed by Alati Kak Suhaila and Alama then Oti Parveen Shabana and Uzair. Veen and Shab look so unalive..what can I sae they are not morning persons. Once Hafiz and Uzair meets and talk there is no stopping them though sometimes I really dont understand their kiddie language haha. Then Ismail Bhai also came and we were boarding soon then at that time it was revealed how huge Oti's luggage was. Thank goodness Shab was strong enough to pull that big thingy.
So we boarded that Transtar coach. Kak Suhaila Veen Shab myself and alati got 1-seaters, Mum with Alama and Oti at the back with the two kiddies. Kak Suhaila kept reminding us to take care of her cos she cant travel far without vomitting and Veen also said she had the same problem...finally It was time to relax and enjoy. The coach has a mini tv set for each passenger and we can choose whatever channel we want, different channels were playing different movies Hollywood Bollywood Cheenawood Malaywood haha.
Unfortunately we had to wait until we leave the Singapore Immigration before we can watch anything cos of the Spore copyright law...so in the mean time there I was relaxing and taking the first few of the many pictures that were taken.
I turned around to take a pic of alati but there she was ready to take a pic of me taking a pic of her
Yes and behind alati, Oti was already having a headache sitting beside the two little rascals
Two little rascals acting so innocent hiding their faces behind the tv screens "act shy" PIIRRRRAAHHAnd sitting in front of the rascals are, Alama and Mummyji
Oh Helloo
In front of me are the pretty ladies Kak Suhaila Shabana Parveen
I dont know what Veen was trying to do
After that, I seated like a good girl in the coach and tried to read my Filmfare mag. Then came the Spore Immigration stop. That was where the trouble was haha. Shab's face in her passport still looked like a little kid and we were worried if she couldnt pass through. And she said she looked like an oily pig in that photo of hers haha. Wanna see?
MwaahahaahahahaAnd she was complaining of how irritating the new way (applies to those with non-biometric ones) of checking the passport ala the MRT tapping was but only this one requires a thumb/finger print. Haha it was written all over her face that she was freakin pissed with the immigration procedure. Even Uzair's picture was still his baby one...still cute but ya its true what Veen and Shab said he looked like ET haha just like what they said about Fishy's one.
Though I think he looked like a monk hahaha
Then after a short while in the coach, we reached the Msian Immigration Checkpoint queue was damn long and Shab's expression was still freakin pissed. She can get an award for having the best Come Slap Me Face Haha anyway after that, the real trip begins. The TV was allowed to be on and I began to flip through every channel there is. Bollywood channel still has nothing so I watched Aladdin haha. The food came, it was so-so. Kak Suhaila didnt eat much. Busy thinking about not vomitting I think. I couldnt see what Veen and Shab were upto but I think they were watching You Got Served.
So after everyone had finished eating and already drinking tea and stuff, I was still struggling with peeling the prawn skin using the plastic fork and spoon(didnt wanna get my hands dirty). And I broke my spoon. Lucky Oti still has hers haha, then Mum gave me her tea and I was drinking, trying to sip bit by bit when suddenly the tea jumped out of the cup and landed on my still NEW BLOUSE!!! And the person next to me was looking at me as if I was a little girl who still needs her mummy to feed her properly...blooody hell man.
I wore my jacket on top to cover first and by then after that Meraung movie(which was sooo boring)FINALLY!!!they played Mohabbatein and that too when we were already reaching the last toll point. Knowing she cant talk much during the trip to avoid vomitting I gv a quick signal to Ksu telling her Mohabbatein Ch6 and good she got it but the same didnt go for Shab... I heard that girl was lyk huh? what channel? and kak suhaila was lyk six! huh? shab kept flipping the UP channel button to 12 to 14 to 16 to 18 and asking again where??? haha i think that went on abt 3-4 times more and ksu almost smacked the daylight out of shab haha! HAiyo!! Its around 3pm when we alighted at Pasar Rakyat, I showed Kak Suhaila Veen Shab my spill...so pathetic man haha.
Alati and Oti had gone to get a van to send us to the hotel cos it would be the same price if we had taken three cabs, RM30. The hotel was damn nice ah somemore the ground floor is attached to the Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall(shopping was ultra convenient hehe) 14th floor is the lobby and all above are the hotel rooms, ours is the 17th floor. We were making so much noise when checking in at the hotel haha the four of us that is and Uzair saw Oti and Alati talking probably to the hotel officer at a distant grand table and asked me so innocently,"Is Nani Kiss talking to the president?" Haha anyway while waiting Veen and Shab reminded me of MY MOMENTS.
Let me just say they find it boffo when I said TAMMAT complete with the dengung and how I TRIED TO KILL MY BROTHER!!! Oh please that was just a completely honest unconscious mistake a 2 or 3yr old sister could do to regain her parents' love after her still a baby brother stole the love of her parents from her. That Hazim was just lucky my mum got there on time or he'll be history. I didnt mean to suffocate him I just thought a little baby like him didnt need that much oxygen that is why being very considerate I took the pillow and covered his face(I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING I CAN PROVE TO YOU IM NOT AN EVIL PERSON!!) lets just say my brother is still alive today because of my mum she came in the nick of time haha
So back to hotel lobby, we were still laughing alot and I dont know for what..someone remind me please.
So now, presenting...

Veen and Shab just couldnt wait to get on the bed
Oh and did I say our hotel was facing the Pudu Jail(gosh Changi Prison is away from civilization and here this jail is right in the heart of KL)Ive heard some prisoners have ran away...I thought those prisoners can just escape with friends waiting outside in cabs or just run to the mall and disguise themselves
Its a 1 unit with two bedrooms: left is us four ladies and the other is mums and two rascals, the right room has a living room and kitchen. We girls went straight to our room put our bags and relax before venturing out again. Kak Suhaila immediately got to work and ironed out her next baju while I was already into a much more comfortable not tea-spilled shirt.
And here Uzair is getting jiggy with himself while the aunties flip channels on the tv.
And we still had time to camwhoreOh what was I busy doing? Cant remember
Dont ask me why they were in that position..I dont know I think Veen was just stretching and Kak Suhaila...erm she always lie down like that, I dont recall why I was pointing and what I was pointing at...probably her butt
Ah the bliss...serenity
Im just a good photographer, the light is falling all on the right places haha
So right after all that hullaballoo, we went to lunch at Al-Esfan restaurant and the food was hmmmm...lets just say the food sucked big time. The initial idea was to go Petaling Street but since it was getting late we decided to walk around and shop at the hotel's shopping mall.
The Xmas tree was nicely decorated and by the way I didnt get to even taste a ride at the indoor theme park cos my mum and the aunties were horrified looking at all those screaming human beings on the rollercoaster but we ended up in the arcade instead. WHile we were there...sigh...suddenly the mats in Spore seem much more appealing and I was grateful that I live in Spore. Even when we were watching this ride from the railings, from that ride itself, still have time to whistle hahaha and Shab suddenly changed her position on the railings cos this mat was getting closer and I was wondering why she was behind me so swiftly hhahahaha
Yes Kak Suhaila I agree the mats there are pathetic. They sit one corner smoking away(i didnt know you can smoke in a mall)whistling away calling out random names expecting any of us girls would turn as if agreeing thats our name. Poor thing Shab,hmm shes quite a fast bloomer, shes just 13 and shes getting all kinds of looks from all kinds of people of all races and ages. ANd Veen...Shes getting stares from everyone and not at the right places...Kak Suhaila and I, we're their bodyguards...just give the garang look and they wont bother you haha.
One incident happened when I was still in a shop accompanying Alama buying stuff. Kak Suhaila and Veen were waiting outside. I didnt know the full details so Im picking up from KSu. Worst Pick-up line ever.
(the convos are in malay)the place was near an escalator
A guy walked by veen:
Guy:Dik,u pretty ah dik,whats ur name ah?
And Veen as usual never even replied or looked.
And then,his friend came up to Ksu and said:
Guy:Hi,my name is zack(z) but you can call me y.(Lamenology at its best haha)
And all she did was stared at his face,stared at his stretched out hand,stared at him again as if clueless and he got tired of her not responding then he walked away.
And then,another idiot came.
Guy:Dik,do u know how to go to Sungai Wang?
Ksu:No.(he is a local btw)
Guy:Oh u dunnoe the way?
Ksu:No(she seriously cant be bothered to reply to him)
Guy:Oh,whats my name ah?
Ksu and Veen just stared at each other
And before he could say another sentence,Ksu told him
Ksu:U wanna go SW ryte??Walk straight,turn left!(which was the toilet)
And right on time, Mummyji came and started nagging at them!!Life saver!! Hahaha
After done with the shopping, we finally went back to the hotel room and changed into our matching Jammies. Gosh we look like mental patients haha! Around that time actually we called the technician to fix the TV cos it wasnt working properly and after a long period of time since they cant fix it kak suhaila actually said oh so sweetly to them "Oh its ok la...its ok" ANd shab at that moment turned to her, mouth gaping cos she couldnt believe KSu was talking in a flirting manner to them but KSu was like "What? Its ok right Shab?" acting so innocent hahaha SHe had to flirt with technicians of all people...Then the camwhoring began....
She wasnt ready and I snapped
Okay what a poser haha
She was in the mood
Mental patients should be treated with Tender Loving Care
Meet the IMH patients

Oh poor thing
She just needs the proper mental treatment
I see my face has a weird expression and I see lips nose eyes and a quarter of an eye
The Bang Sistas are looking more alike each day: listening intently to kak Suhaila's story, her recollection of how the bapoks act was so hilarious we were vibrating hahahaha
"U want Chicken Rice?" and "Nak tetek nak tetek!" What the hell man! and some more she did it with all the action hahhahahaahahaha
Oh so sad...no visitors
Oh we were doing stretching exercise ...it was Veen's idea since we were so bored
and I was looking at the kiblat
This is what aunties do
Oh they look so innocent here
All so shagged
After changing into our jammies, the aunties were all ready to retire to bed since its been a long day but us...
When there are no visitors... patients get restless