Thursday, February 14, 2008 ( 12:01 PM )
The Calm before the Storm
Why did I say that?
Well, my life has been like that most of the time, in the school area...
1 month of a certain subject or in this case 2 months, imagine the amount of chionging required wth...and I see the Yr 3s in their depressed panicked state reinforces the natural talent for speedy panic I have
Currently I have Communicating Design Arguments and Project 3(AAArrrrrghhhhhhh!!!) and convenient enough my com just decided to show its true colors by bailing out on me!!! Well thats what coms do right? NO! NOt right at all...bailed out on me just when I NEEDED it the most.....Baghalish piece of cRAp
I am so dead...DEAD I tell you!! And well for all those people celebrating Valentine's Day good for you be happy...as for me I'm romancing with the com at school the whole day, in a romantic dim room accompanied by those Flashy action scripts for dinner and we are talking conceptual ideas that could be promoted in a website as a pledge of our undying love for each other.....
How sweet!!!!
Yea right....romantic my foot!
After this, the next post will be in the next two months;)
(I'll try to make time for you ok Bloggie...so let's see when's the next time Im gonna post again)
Some people are going to curse me for this.....haha
Btw Layla is all grown up...well not that grown