Saturday, March 01, 2008 ( 12:51 PM )
Hey guess what...I watched a movie again yesterday with Hajar Momokz Naomi Nural Siti ...it's becoming a trend, every consecutive friday (well the first movie was on a Thursday) where you need a break off school and it happens that there are good movies at this point of time haha...Ok i watched The Leap Years and boy was it sweet but draggy...and I see the waterworks everywhere haha no not coming from me but there was this scene that was really sad but the background was really distracting...
A big OCBC is staring out at the audience and we cant help but laugh and cry at the same time haha....Momokz and Naomi were laughing and crying and Siti and Nural are already in their own sad lovey dovey world ok im exaggerating haha not really la but you get me.. and hajar...hmm ya she was laughing as well.... To me the movie was not all that great, it was just good for entertainment value...actually it was okay, worth a watch only a bit draggy and the few funny moments were funny
Then after that we headed to Coffee Bean but before that I bumped into Kak Syida and Alif and that sleeping Layla...haha said the hi and the bye then caught up with girls again... we were all chatting for a while and I was feeling hungry so I bought an Egg Club Sandwich and a Small Pure Choc....ok heres the good part(yess Momokz I love saying this! haha) The sandwich comes with a coffee or tea so I asked to switch to the pure choc which was supposedly $5.20 and I got it for the coffee or tea price which is hmmm $1.80 haha so yes I saved up and they were like cursing me mwahahahaha
We talked alot of funny stuff and I had fun and afer that also had a nice laughaton with Siti in the bus haha...like how she actually went to check up a meaning of a word I totally made up hahahaha... I know I make it sound very real....hahaha and the word is "lamenology" pronounced as lay-mer-nor-lergy hahahaha I'm very skilled in this trash word area...
Anyway I dont understand myself sometimes...well all the time....one moment I'm really down and I dont feel like talking and the next I'm all chatty and talking non stop...well this is normal, right? Abnormally normal yes...
and the thoughts go on.....
14th Feb- Jumper
21st Feb- P.S I love You
29th Feb- The Leap Years
According to Siti, I'm abnormally normal, which according to me makes me sound normal...Does that make any sense? Hmm... makes perfect sense to me -_-'' haha
I watched like 2 and a half romantic movies(Jumper was half romance)...and....I didnt feel a thing and THEY claimed I was heartless haha no I guess the emotions are numb....