Friday, March 14, 2008 ( 9:35 PM )
I am going to be deprived
I am deprived
The two sentences above apply for different situations. The first one, my mum just told me to give up chocolates! Me?! Give up chocolates?!! That's like a NO-No!!! Nahin!!!! And why you may ask? Well, my mum believes in the myth that the heavenly bar of dusky beauty is the root of all impurities that lies beneath the skin...Dont get it? Never mind, you'll get it at the end
But its scientifically proven though that they dont cause the contradicting teeny weeny problem that I almost always have...now you know what I'm talking about? No, well I think some of you do.
Anyway, I hate it when they keep asking me the questions! I know they mean well but really I feel like screaming back at them, "How the hell am i supposed to know?!" Its really depressing man! Keep asking the same questions again and again,"Why is it there? What happened?" I dont know!! If I do then I will know what to do to solve the stupid problem but I dont.
Dammit.
My body is tired. I feel lethargic. My eyes are on fire. I think I'm in follicle regression. My health is in jeopardy if I continue in this state. My bum is going to expand further if I continue to sit and stare at the com, and seriously this course makes you think and a whole lot! ...but it doesnt help your physical being. Okay some of the above may be exaggerating but some are really bothering me!
In future Im thinking a gazillion times before I decide on embarking on this self-destructing journey as a career path. No...dont think I want it...maybe bit here and there but not totally dedicating myself to it...
Okay, I will be off now...
P.s. I am not surprised if some human beings cant understand what I just said cos I dont expect them to...I dont think I fully did either...