Tuesday, March 25, 2008 ( 7:12 PM )
This is actually yesterday's story but this morning when I walked under the block in front of mine, it reminded me of the thing I saw all over again...
Yesterday morning, before the dreaded presentation, I saw....wanna know what I saw?
A very disgusting sight.
A used condom lying down there. Ewwww! How do I know it's used? It looked dirty and well, I could see the contents...whatever that was released by that guy...Ewwwwww!!! Almost puked right there.... Super duper repulsive!
Anyway...tomorrow is gonna be the last day of presentation for the rest of IMD and Tommy's gonna talk bout SIP...haiz...somehow its really nerve wrecking...cos I know that watever work I did before is really hmm..no its not bad...its just not that nice haha...
I forgot who...someone was telling me something about her work being bad but I said no dont use the word bad just say its not as nice as you wanted it to be then she asked whats the difference...Cos saying its bad is admitting its bad but when u say its not nice then its just not that nice...hahaha
Dont mind the lameness...my brain has always been dysfunctional, it just gets worst post a traumatic experience...P3 that is... ;)