Thursday, April 10, 2008 ( 6:14 PM )
Actually I want to dedicate a post from me to me like I did for the previous years but I have to wait for 11 April! oh and my com is dead so the dedication may be postponed...no I cant do it now cos my resources are limited...so just wait...so in the meantime, Im still staying in the dark cos its still not the right time to meet human beings... and oh gosh its too depressing
But what the heck..life goes on and i still havent start on my portfolio.
Tomorrow Im going to meet the 3 gundus...(ya I know I said I'll not go out but its my bdae;) and I have a crazy feeling bout tomorrow...who knows what those gundufaces might do to Innocent Me...
Last time, right under my block I turned Snow White cos of the flour...but its ok...you people get to do this only on special occasions...
Time is running fast...I feel like just yesterday I enrolled into poly and in a few months, i'll be doing my attachments...
ok seriously im talking random shits...so bye-bye