If anybody and I mean
A.N.Y.B.O.D.Y suggest that you
learn Italian as your 2nd language,
you better think again!
No kidding.
I'M NOT KIDDING!
Look at me. No. I'm not laughing honey!
It kills me and drains my braincells.
When I am in Italian class,
it feels like when I was back in secondary school.
Sitting in Physics class.
No! Italian class doesn't makes me feel any younger!
It reminded me of how I religiously
write those notes on the board without
having any clue on what I just wrote about.
YES!
That's exactly what I am going through right now.
Never mind the difference to differentiate
between the male and the female.
You'll be delighted to know that there are 7
THEs in Italian.
I give you an example.
This is THE yellow chair.
And imagine you have six other words to replace
the word THE in that sentence.
Before you get all excited,
lemme enlighten you with the fact that
you can't just suker hati bapak tiri laki mak korang
change the word THE to any other six THE.
BECAUSE!!!
Because it all depends whether that
thing, in this case, the chair is feminine or masculine.
That's not all.
You must know it's plural or singular and
AND!!
know if the colour is feminine or masculine.
WTH!
Who fucking care if the colour Yellow has a ball or a pussy!
Ok! I'm angry!
But I love the lecturer.
She is a fine lady.
No doubt about that.
But the word Italian..
Well..
Just makes me cringe.
And think twice.
Should I or Shouldn't I go for her class today.
And of course,
I dun have the power to choose.
MERDA FUCKING!
Come on people.
Say it with me in Italian.
It sounds like this:-
mehr-dah- foo-king!
and it means fucking shit!
I'm screwed this time.
Without a doubt.
I want my weekend to start now.
Sunday. Please. Be here.
FAST!
And this is just the beginning.
Damn.
[Just in case you are an Italian and happens to read this, I am in no intention to scrutinize your language. Just that I'm in alot of anger and difficulty right now. So, if you would excuse me, I would really appreciate it if you can understand my position here. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. Thank you!]