Tuesday, April 22, 2008 ( 12:10 AM )
First and foremost, sorry Veen for the late update...and you being a no-lifer hahaAnyway, let me get back to the birthday dedication post that never happened..ok since it would be the same if I continue the same thing...I'll just say whatever that happened during the zoo outing with the 3 gundus...
We were supposed to meet earlier but since it was raining heavily, so we postponed it till ard 10 plus I think...Anyway aft dat we took MRT to Ang Mo Kio then took 138 from the interchange to visit some relatives.
Btw I had early wishes from Kak Suhaila Kak Dhila and Shabana (Parveen was late!) But watever it is, even at the zoo more wishes came one after another and the day was becoming more and more exciting.
We took a pic at the entrance as we entered the zoo.
Then another zoo guy asked us to pose with these um parrots I think-or was it some birds..
Anyways...
Dont ask why I was in that slanted position...No I wasnt scared, I was just trying to protect my pimpes from getting poked;)
First up were the white tigers then after awhile, we got hungry and rested at the hippo's ...
We actually saved up by bringing our own food...well they did..it was kinda sweet though haha cos they said I didnt need to bring anything but myself, and the rest was all on them, How nice eh? Oh well, not for long...cos right after that the devil horns started poking out of their enormous heads hahaha...
They asked me to go one side while they settle the candle-lighting-up process...After that came the bday song and for a moment after that, I was very blank-Dont ask why
Yes because I was staring at the cake too long...that happened...luckily the cake didnt meltFinally cut the cake...
Picture taken by one I dunno-American lady, who happened to share the same birthday with me, and the lady's kid was super cute she was like, "It's my Mummy's birthday!" Sadly, no pics of them...After eating for awhile, I tried to finish the whole cake cos I knew something terrible was going to happen if I didnt...Yess...something like this...I tell you people thought I had shit all over me...some animal shit that is that tastes so good! Hahahaha
Oh theres more but just happens that someone hasn't uploaded it...(Uzzymama hurry up!)We walked around more after that and went to that Splash show with the oh-so-cute sea lion star! So smart! Oh and the angelic human beings aka disguised devils actually had some other agenda for me there...Apparently they had asked the person there to put me in front with that sea lion but lucky for me it wasnt that bad...just being a good sport...it was nice thoughWas playing frisbees with the cutie...After a long walk all over the zoo, we finally reached KFC!(we went rounds cos we kept missing some points before reaching) Ate a bit, took some photos and last but not least, the memorable horse ride. It was all like a fairy tale but poor horse, has been enduring since noon and he had to walk these lazy human beings(meaning us haha)
(if u realised I changed my shirt after that-dont wanna look like walking shit, luckily had foreseen that)This picture reminds me of what I said haha! and because of that the "horseman" actually gigled and so did we..(dont think I shd say what I said...they'll kill me-well uzzymama and syisyi that is)This is the right picture..Smile! ;)
More pictures to come soon;)