Tuesday, April 29, 2008 ( 8:39 PM )
I think my mum's right.
Right about what?
Well, she's right.
She said I'm an egoistic person.
I was angry when she said that.
But I shut my bloody mouth up.
Cos you can never know what I might say to my mum.
Then I will regret it.
Stupid.
So that night, I was thinking damn hard about what she said, true she was angry at me but then...
True, what she said was absolutely true.
I suddenly thought of how many times I kept thinking of I, I, I and me, me, me and my, my, my and mine, mine, mine and how many times it's always me, me, me that is right.
So stupid.
What happened to, be considerate?
So the other day, I made a conscious effort to start to be aware of my surroundings and others around me.
And I apologised to my father. (Well, after my mum knocked some sense into my big, stubborn head.)
Lamenology.
And Alhamdulillah, my flu did not last very long.
It started on the day I was pissed with Italian, which was my third lesson.
And it started getting better on Sunday.
I missed the gathering on Saturday at Kak Syida's house.
I'm missing everyone!
So saddening...
Haiz, I need to get back to work.
Designing icons for mobile devices now...
Buhbye;)