Wednesday, April 02, 2008 ( 4:26 PM )
Recently I went to the polyclinic for the problem that you all very well know about...but no Im not going to talk about that....While I was there anyway...I saw this lovely awfully cute little boy....
I think hes about 2 or 3 yrs old...What attracted me so much to that little boy was his long jeans look as if it was going to drop anytime and he kept pulling it up again and again hahaahaha so cute and his diapers were like sneaking out of his pants....and this boy keeps walking around and around obviously restless...
Haiz...I love kids...theyre just too cute...There was this incident at the hospital whereby this cute little girl who kept looking at me not in an angry manner but more of curious hahaha because of I dont know why...anywhere imagine the cutie pie walking in one direction but the head is turned to me...and the position is like fixed la...
So I looked at her....then she kept walking...straight into a glass door! OMG...ouch oh but Nooo....I thought she would cry instead...this is what she did.
She turned back towards the glass door, looked at it for about two seconds then turned back to me and looked at me for another two seconds and walked away....HAhahahahahaha I know its bad la but I couldnt stop laughing! hahahaha so cute and blur...
When I grow up and become a full fledged adult, I am going to have babies...;)
hahahaha sounds a bit wrong...but u get what i mean....