Thursday, May 08, 2008 ( 1:20 AM )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMYJI!!!!We spent our time at home since Mum preferred it to be that way. She just loves being with the family, as long as its with the whole family, she will be happy... And of course we had our our grand dinner and theres more to come..we just couldnt fit it into this one whole day..I know this may sound very jakunish(getting excited over trivial matters) of me but seriously I loved my bus ride the other day. I went out with my mum on Tuesday to the Cosway at HarbourFront taking bus 93 from Eunos. Oh wow! It was so exciting! I know la it may be nothing to you people but the view was like so nice la! I was acting like one stupid tourist(heck I act like a tourist all the time in Spore haha!)and my mum must have thought that she was bringing along a little kid whose asking her stupid questions hahahaI have mentioned a number of times that my dream home is a by-a-waterfall kind of cottage/house but I know I wont find one here...there were quite a number of houses that caught my attention in my almost 2 hr long bus ride...Some people might have puked in that long journey but I was enjoying every bit of it...The gush of the wind...wow...oh wow...haha ok I'll stop...But I love the ride!!! Mum I wanna go again!...I told my mum I dont care if theres no purpose in me going there but I dont mind taking the bus alone and enjoy the entire bus ride all over again! I sound like an-excited-over-nothing little kid haha...Ok actually I have nothing much to update....So Arrevederci!