Monday, May 12, 2008 ( 5:34 PM )
I WAS LOST TODAY!!!
Can you believe it?
Of course you can believe it!
It's me I am talking about!
Hazimah the one who gets lost even in Singapore!
I was supposed to go to Wheelock Place today at 12. The usual route is to take Mrt from Eunos(but I didnt even get there)
Ok let me tell you the bustop near my house is full of buses and most I repeat MOST will be headed to Eunos...
When I saw this bus, I took it... and the moment the bus moved... "What bus did I just take??!!" That thought immediately clouded my already cloudy brain... Hazimah What were you thinking??!!
Thats the problem.. I wasn't thinking!
Who takes a bus without thinking? Me, how smart!
Then there I was wondering where this bus no 5 goes, I know the other way goes to Simei but this other way....hmmm
Right after my stop, it immediately went into the expressway...great...dead I was so dead....And somemore, I was like acting so cool la in the bus...like I knew where I was going...but NOOooooOOo I was so lost!
The bus went past places I didnt know existed....and then I saw this Jln Rajah on one of the blocks after the expressway..."Where the hell am I?! Where is this Jln Rajah?!"
Shit Shit Shit Dead Dead Dead....I was so late and I was so dead!
So I alighted at the first stop after the expressway the one after this Jln Rajah....and I discovered that I was in Toa Payoh!!!! Grrrrreat! Perfetto!
I browsed through all the stupid buses and none looked familiar...all the buses will end at either Boon lay mrt or Jurong east so far and so long... i was already late! luckily there was one bus that passes by Novena and only takes a few stops...
but waiting for that bus took so long...
Finally I managed to arrive at Wheelock Place at 12.30.... Haiz....
Thank Goodness....Bye Bye