hazimah saini
20
11 April 1989
Temasek Polytechnic
Loves arts poetry history oceans literature everything from the old era
Fan of witty souls Miss Swan CHOCOLATES & everything along that line=)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 ( 9:25 PM )
Italian is over!!!! The exam at least! Italiano di l'esame e molto difficile....ma...Basta! ...enough of italian...theres only the role play left...anyways hope I did fine..Before the exam, I was totally a mess....like literally...Define mess:
16:00 hours...2 hours more to implosion... Ho male di testa!!!
17:59....and I was still in the library!!! I was serious when I said NO TRESSPASSING!!! You dont wanna see me arranging my notes again...I tell you it was pathetic!....searching here and there...
There were a few girls beside my table and Momokz when we were studying...and she was like "Gasp!" when she saw our state hahaha....
That was yesterday's story... just now I just had the roleplay which was fun cos I played a bitch which is what I normally am;)
It was fun!! Wanna know the storyline? Haha Momokz played a very annoying Mak Cik KEPO and I played this arrogant bitch! I think the role suits me fine hahaha
Topic 1:[You arrive at the Academia di Brera (Milan Art Institute) and you meet an Italian classmate. Start a conversation with him/her and make plans for the evening/ week end/etc..Role play can include: likes, dislikes, introduction, family, making plans..]
Momokz: Piacere! Tu.. tu Hazimah? Si?? (Nice to meet you. You are.. you are.. Hazimah rite??) Hazimah: Si.. (Yes) Momokz: Come stai? (How are you) Hazimah: Bene.. Bene.. MOLTO bene.. Grazie! E tu? (Fine.. Fine.. VERY fine.. Thank you. And you?) Momokz: Benissimo! Allora.. Dove abiti? Che cosa fai? SEI ancora singola? (Very very gd!! Well.. Where do stay? What do you do?/What are you doing? Are you still single?) Hazimah: Puoi ripetere? (Can you repeat?) Momokz: Tu ai trentatre anni no? (You are already 33 rite??) Hazimah: Scusa? (Excuse me???) Momokz: Non fa niente.. (Nevermind..) Hazimah: Oh. Non te la prendere. (Oh. What are you doing here?) Momokz: Io studio (I'm schooling here) Hazimah: Ma dai! Allora.. Che cosa fai? (No way!/Are you serious? So.. what course are you taking?) Momokz: Disegno (Design) Hazimah: DA quanti anni SIETE QUI? (How long have you been here?) Momokz: Sono All’ Academia di Brera da un anno, (I've been in this institute for a year..)
Momokz: CONOSCI QUESTA ZONA? (Do you know your way around here??) Hazimah: Si.. (Yes..) Momokz: Ah si?? (Really..??) Hazimah: Si.. Il bar è in fondo alla piazza. Il bagno è di fronte alla mensa e LA biblioteca È in fondo (Yes. The cafe is at the end of the square. The toilet is opposite the canteen and the library is all the way till the end.) Hazimah: Ascolti.. Sono in ritardo. Devo andare. Va bene???!! (Listen.. I'm running late. I need to/must go. OK??!!) Momokz: Non che problema. (No problem) Hazimah: Uffa!! (Urgh!!) Momokz: Tu vuoi mangiare? (Do you want to have dinner with me?) Hazimah: Devo andare. ADESSO! (I need to go. NOW!) Momokz: Va bene. Va bene. Allora.. Dove vai?(ok.. ok.. So..Where are you going?) Hazimah: VADO NEL negozio di fronte (I'm going to the shop across the street) Momokz: ANCH'IO! (ME TOO!) Hazimah: Scusa? Anche TU?? Uffa! (Excuse me??/Sorry?? You too?? Urgh!) Momokz: Anch’io vado al negozio. (I'm going to that shop too!) Hazimah: Perche? Quale? (Why? Which one?) Momokz: DOVE VAI TU (The one that you are going) Hazimah: Q.U.A.L.E.?? (Which one?!) Momokz: Sto scherzando. Io VADO A casa. (I am joking. I am going home.) Hazimah: BENE…(Whatever..) Momokz: Va bene.. Arrivederci. (Ok. Goodbye.) Hazimah: Anchio. (Same here)
Alrite...I'm missing Italian already despite all the complains I made...
Group Picture
BASTA Hazimah! Your role play is over stop giving the bitchy face!