hazimah saini
20
11 April 1989
Temasek Polytechnic
Loves arts poetry history oceans literature everything from the old era
Fan of witty souls Miss Swan CHOCOLATES & everything along that line=)
Saturday, May 17, 2008 ( 4:42 PM )
My msn nick read: My soul is cleansed and refreshed You don't have a peek into my soul and leave a mark like that...
My facebook status had read: Something happened to my soul...
Wanna know what happen?
I urge you to watch this 3 videos...you'll know what I mean later...and watch in sequence...btw wait till it is fully loaded before watching it... Do not let your attention wander around...Give full attention when watching the vids...Lastly, Have a nice time watching!
Oh and by the way I almost cried when I watched this movie, Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam... haha I know the title sounds funny but don't be fooled by it...
The movie was really sad!! and c'mon... considering I dont cry much even for Bollywood movies...the movie was well... very heart-wrenching...
Ok I said enough...gonna do my portfolio now...I know I said that since eons ago...but I'm doing I'm doing...