We went after little Fishy was so bugging Mum and Abah to go Jurong Bird Park cos he was so excited to see the Dinosaur Descendants -_-'' (haha suddenly i love doing that emoticon face) wth anyway we went on the 27th of May. Seriously I think this year I spent most of my time visiting Singapore.. the other time to the Zoo then now JBP then the other day my coursemates and I were brought to Discovery Centre and Singapore National Museum back to back to see different forms of installation pieces haha dont ask that was our first poly excursion and all of us were like omg this is so primary sch...well anyway its about time I do explore Singapore haha (I dont nd to explain I always get lost everywhere right...)
Ok back to JBP...Fishy was so excited and I mean it...hes like wheres the dinosaur descendant? Is there a T-Rex? Is there going to be a Terradectyl? is that how its spelt? (wth I was so blur la when he ask that? In fact I ask him whts that?) hahaha.. This boy ask alot of qns la! When im younger also I dont ask that much but dunno ah only my parents know how anoyying i can be haha anyway its good he ask alot...it shows he's inquisitive...JUST like the Sister;)hehe
so human beings this is Jurong Bird Park...the place where birds err.. roam?
Mummyji was also excited! She act cool only haha
You see! That over-excited fishy boy with the over-excited rabbit teeth coming out from his over-excited teething chamber haha lame hazimah lame
Mummyji we havent even seen the birds and ure already zzzzz-ing....and that Jimbo, act cool konon....u were so hooligan-ish at home and here..."Don't give me that I'm a goooody two-shoes look."
And don't ask me what this Bongo Burgers is doing here....No, we didnt go inside...we were just outside staring at it
He act shy act good ah that one...Menyams man! (Why am I criticizing everyone?? Cant be blamed la...I'm doing emotional abuse for my project....so ya...getting into the skin of it...:)
First place we went was my long-lost aunty's house...She's cute...and she walks funny;)
See....My BIG and small cute chubby cuzzes
Let's say Hi to the whole family!
That's the shy one...but I caught him in action!
Brother-Sisterly Love

That reaction - Jimbo said the size of MY ASS IS THE SAME AS THAT TREE!!! WTH!!! that kind of brother also have...ada ke patut? tak patut tak patut....
No need to catch la i find you already
Jimbo loves that pose....we were damn tired after walking for so long....so we went to this cafe, and beside the cafe there's this souvenir shop where we mess around with the stuff...

hey birdie...
Don't disturb the birdies Jimbo
Fishy cutie-butie pie!
You seem lost birdie... or is it me?
If only I could make the red birdie come closer, it would have been nicer...hmmm or make the red birdie green.....

Abah somehow feels the connection with the birdie haha
Beautiful...
What's the bench for right...
hehehe all the over-enthusiastic smiles...we're gonna see the birds! Yeah! haha Lamenology
Abah always has this thing going whenever he takes a picture...its kinda his forte ;)
And from this picture you will come to know that Hazimah has the ability to smile for no rhyme or reason... and when she doesn't, she broods -_-'
This picture does not serve any purpose besides Hazim covering Hafiz's face
Konon da handsome la tu - Menyams!This Fishy needs to drink like for every nano second - Almaklumlah...Its a hot dayMum was like, "I so can't be bothered!" and Fishy was forever tracking everywhere we went...still looking for his dinosaur descendants haha and Abah and Hazim...Let's talk birds
Fishy knows his Big Sister is majorly hopeless when it comes to directions, so everywhere he goes, he holds the map..He's like, "Now we shd go here, there, walk straight" hahaHis final destination: Dinosaur Descendants (big surprise)"Oh! We should go that way!""Wait for meeeee!!" (fishy cutie pie!!!hehe)"Wait! Let's check agn...I don't think we're supposed to go this way."Ok so there they were...the Mars originated homosapiens....Hazim trying to make some sense out of all those greens, blues and lines and words haha....Fishy so confident of his directional instinct and Abah staring intently at the big map hoping the answers will pop out anytime soon hahahaha....(oooh i'm drunk with power hwahahaha...sounds familiar eh?)
Hazim thinking EXTREMELY hard...he's not done...Bro, Fishy's waiting for you to go that way;)
Off he coolly walks, and Fishy... Wait for meeee!
The poor boy still holding on to his dear mapAnd guess what...when we entered this cafe to have our break...this was what I saw...