Thursday, August 07, 2008 ( 10:55 AM )
Okay I havent been updating and that sux! Ya I know even I hate it when I see that in people's blogs haha! Till Shab had to actually..omg did it sound like begging? haha...ok
The last time I updated...wow that was....I dun rmbr....bt finally Project 4 has been 2 weeks over and I am current doing my SIP(Student Internship Programme) at Comwerks Interactive which isnt far away from home...its at Ubi Ave 3....
Its already the second week and its not bad here...The people are great....but sadly my laptop has been in deep coma and the common doctors that I know of havent been able to revive the sickly patient....but anyway I'll be sending it off to some specialist in the Acer Specialist for the Sickly Lappies.....once I have the cash....and that too needs to wait.....
On the recent Sunday, I went out with the Fab 4 to Vivo...and on Uzma's treat to Ljs and my Starbux...thx Uzzymama!
It was great fun if only I had slept early and didnt feel tired when I was out...so most of the time it was Uzzy and Syisyi who wre shopping for what nots while Zak and I were busy trying on shades haha
and on our way back we were being very considerate on the MRT...cmon others need the seats more than us...so we considerately sat on the floor and no we werent blocking the doors....These were before going to LJS

Eh its fun man!

Who cares ppl are looking!!

Yaya watever...u sign boards just wanna ruin my moment of excitement!


My dear Layla is now off to New Zealand with Kak Syida and Aliff cos he got job there for 3mths!! My another cutie Pie;)

k great... even now im updating secretly!! shhh! my boss comin in soon so yeahh....i'll try to update asap once i get the chance!
Buhbye!!!
(im so away from civilization!!! havent been seeing anyone else besids home and work! hiya...but its ok...the patience will pay off!) TataTitiTutu!!!haha ok lamenology