Thursday, October 16, 2008 ( 6:08 PM )
Bye Bye Comwerks Interactive/ Bye Bye 58!!!
Tomorrow marks the end of SIP and the beginning of my journey to FYP. The 3 months have been fruitful in terms of experience and knowledge...but been having chest pain.. And because of that actually not really because of that but it adds up to the chest pain that I already have. I can't breathe sometimes, I read up, think it's called shortness of breath and when I try breathing in deeply...my chest hurts. Even when I turn my body, I can feel as if the heart is being compressed.
Dunno la. Mum Dad say go see doctor cos this is not new. Started having them ever since Sec 2. If something really bothers me, it will build up to this chest pain. Anyway, NEW BLOGSKIN!!! Yeah!!! Spent quite a while, oh no, not quite a while, not even a while.....spent 2 days on it!!! I know la Im very slow haiyo...
I don't know if I'm gonna miss this place...well maybe a teeny weeny bit la...its been nice to me, all this while, providing me with food and snacks and....cookies hehehehe and....coooooKKkkkiiiesss!!! *evil smile
But I'm sure without the 5 of us there, it's surely gonna be quiet for the people there...haha they are either gonna get their peace back or they are going to lose their joy haha whichever way they look at it. Oh and no more kecoh interns for them cos they are only left with this new guy...and cmon how much noise can 1 guy make...omg I think its the other way round....I AM MISSING THIS PLACE ALREADY SHUCKS!!! kk look at the bright side.... NO more stress oops wrong sure ure gonna have stress Hazimah but maybe.. just maybe lesser heartache yea...
OK TATA I need to clear up all those songs I put into the iTunes in here or else the boss is gonna find lotsa Bollywood and other randomites in his lappy haha
BYEBYE to those who bother...=)