Thursday, November 06, 2008 ( 1:04 AM )
On 3rd November, dear Hazimah here got her wish! We were all free after consultation so we decided to make our deprived selves feel happy...and we went to......feel out tummies with the not-so-guiltily-heavenly pleasures!! I would be lying if I say I haven't been thinking about chocolates and cakes and cookies and the likes...I feel like they have been beckoning me from the deep insides of my head "Hazimah GO eat ME! GO! Eat ME!!" OOooOhh I feel so rejuvenated and satisfied after that haha... In short, it was a cakey fiasco!! Seriously!! The whole week! And it was all unplanned...PERFECT...so we went to McCafe at Downtown East since it was too late to go to Secret Recipe at Plaza Sing...NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT BE SURPRISED, ASTONISHED, SHOCKED or anything along that line when you view the images...the monsters here haven't been fed with their delights...thus the "MEMERANJATKAN" expressions...Enjoy!
THIS! belongs to Erfa and Nurmala, Walnut Cheesecake..they ordered the same thing...doesn't taste that nice heh
THIS! belongs to Momozatazata...I forgot what it's called...BUT mine's still nicer =))
THIS!! belongs to yours truly!! U might realise that this has been bitten unlike the rest who can actually wait and stare at their cakeys... u see the owner couldn't wait to pounce on that lovely so ya... ITS called Darn Good Brownie and I tell you all it lives up to its name...ITS DARN GOOD!!!
Shaz with her OREO CHEESECAKE, so happy mata pun da tak nampak! I didnt get that cos left only two=(but but! that was a blessing in disguise cos my cake tastes sooooOOooo muchbetter!! hehe
Nurmala with that I-don't-know-what-to-call expression obviously much in love with her chocolatey drink
Now now Erfa... patience...the walnut cheesecake isn't going anywhere but into your mouth hehe
Ni lagi satu! Muka maintain eh! mwahahaha but like i said....Monsters on the loose!
Oh let's not forget 1 thing...an angry monster is one that hasn't gotten to taste her Oreo Cheesecake...I soooOoooo feel that!! Makan makan!!
MMMmmmmMMMm Puas Hati.......di McCafe!! I loike!!

Ask the Cookie Monster, every bite counts, every bite is CRITICAL in your overall appreciation of the COOKIE CAKE CHOCOLATE FAMILY...so treat every bite as your last bite!!! Last but not least...if u all noticed, I kept comparing my cake to the rest cos u see they couldnt finish theirs.....SOOOOooooOOO I got to sapu theirs!!! hehehehhahahahahhaa and I realised mine's a winner hands down hehehe...k Hazimah...please contain your excitement, thank you.After that we walked around and went to this gift shop...nowadays gift shops are selling a lot of nice stuff...Each of us bought a badge for another person we want to give. The badge represents the personality of the person.
From Momokz to Erfa
"Keep Talking. Someday You Will Finally Say Something Intelligent "
Shaz to Nurmala"I Am Multi Talented. I Can Talk & Piss You Off At The Same Time"

Aisyah to Shaz
"Dreams Cannot Come True If You Oversleep "
From Me to Aisyah''When I'm Good I'm Very Good But When I'm Bad, I'm Better "
From Erfa to Momokz
"I Am One Of Those Bad Things That Happens To Good People"
From Nurmala to ME
"I Don't Have An Attitude, I Have A Personality You Can't Handle "5th November. Chilling time.We needed to chill our heads after consultation and some of our friend's ideas got rejected so sit together and discuss....and chill again...








The End.I shall update bout Syisyi's birthday celebration soon...Yet to get the pics from Uzzy and Zakiyaya...It was fun!!! But I shall not divulge much now...
ByeBye