Sunday, January 04, 2009 ( 6:54 PM )
Ok let's cut to the chase here aite
I havent updated for eons so I'm just gonna drop all the bomb that
happened last month and of course recently this year...
yes 2009, have I been waiting for you or what!!
In the month of December itself I did:
3 Sleepovers- Alati's(Dec 16) and Oti's(Dec 19) and Uzzy's(Dec 26)
4 Outings- with respective humans
When talking about sleepovers at the first two mentioned
the load of junkies devoured, gossip fed, and fun served
it was all worth the while haha
Before proceeding to Oti's though,
met up with KSU, Parveen and Shab at TM
and we watched TWILIGHT!!! *sigh
Hazim came in later and I think he kinda regretted
accompanying a bunch of girls who kept gushing
over Edward Cullen haha

His character is the one that's making me drool
not the guy Robert Pattinson himself,
he looks too shagged up...anyway
before I ramble about the other cast,
let's proceed =)
So after the movie we made our way to Oti's house
and when we reached, Veen and Shab said
Oti bought for us some junkies
DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY I WENT!!!
looking at all those beautiful factory-processed goodies!!!
otherwise known as CHOCOLATES!!!
Kak Dhila came by late like a santa bringing all those
stuff from her workplace
I cant even remember what time we slept
On one of the outings, on the 18th Dec
went to Minds Cafe again
this time the one at Bugis
and it was hilarious playing Jenga Truth or Dare
and some other games like Ugly Doll
but the best has to be the Truth or Dare!=)
Then there is the cycling at East Coast Park just recentlyon 30 December, with Momokz and her sister, ShidaBoy was it refreshing or what!Woohoo till I can't even stand properly after that
let alone walk...Oh and by the way, Fishy was bugging me about thepromise I made to him not so long agoabout me bringing him out and letting him indulgein the beauty of toys at Toys R Usit was gonna be his birthday you seeSo being the darling sister I am ;)on 31st December..I asked him so which Toys R Us do you wanna go?I want to go to the one Alaya brought me to the other day....Um...which one is it?The one at Orchard...Ahhh....*makes a face Orchard...Nice...Of all places...Of all other branches...YOU HAD TO PICK THE PLACE WHERE I ALWAYS GET LOST!!!but it's ok...since you're my sweet little fishyand since I made a promiseand since it's your birthdayI'll bear with it...Ohhh that's not the end of the story...He said at Orchard...Which part of Orchard?I don't knooooooowwwww....Hmm never mind, I asked AlayaSo after my dear Aunty described where it waswhich pretty much sounds to me likegoheregothereturnhereturnthereand something about near Hiltonand I think my answer to her sounded something likeohhuhuhyesahaohhh been there..and my brain said something in retort to that last few words..uhuh been there...but can't remember where exactly!!!Cut the story short...WE FOUND THE PLACE, YEAAHH!!when we were walking from Far EastAsked Fishy from here where did my aunty turnhe said something about a McDonaldand I remember her saying its at Forumso when we saw a McD...the joy on his face was pricelessso the date with little bro was worth it;)No wonder he wanted to go this branch, it was bigger and there were LOTS of toys
He got what he wanted,a WWE Champ belt, something for a change instead of LEGOhad lunch...and off we went homeHe's very lucky this year..Firstly Alaya brought him and Uzair to that same Toys R Usfor a little kiddy's day outand got their presents, and from that event, it's officialmy little brother is a LEGO MANIAChahhahahahaIt's so cute when he saidnormal toys are boringLEGO lets you do it yourself, it's much fun that way!As of now, there's the Star Wars plane, the helicopteroh and this lorry my parents got him whenwe went to Toys R Us(again!) on his birthday itself on Thurs 1st Janthat would make it Hafiz's 3rd time...grrr lucky fishyBtw there was this bunch of figurinesthat say Ruthless Aggression at the Toys R Usso out of curiosity I asked my dadwho are those figures supposed to be?and he was reading off the piece sayingblabla and vampire...
Suddenly my disinterested self said Vampires?Hehe..I Love Vampires ("in that tone").. low and hushedDidnt realise my dad heard cos he actually turned and gave me a look hahaLet's see on Saturday,there was this small gathering for Fishy's birthdaywas unplanned actuallythe aunties and Mum suddenly came upwith it on Fri so Sat they came and brought stuffMet the cuzzes againKak Dhila Kak Suhaila Parveen Shabanaand there we go again with the gossiping and Twilighting and Bollywoodingthough Kak Dhil's new to the Twilighting...Anyway..Watched Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi for awhile, a lil bit of Yuvvraaj and Dostanathat Yuvvraaj song has been in my head for weeks nowand Veen finally got the bug and even she's in love with it hahaShab already shared the love for this song, KSU when's yours?Gonna go to school later for Director's Talkearly at 8.30amso I shall retire to bed nowArrivederci!!to those who bother...ps: FYP IS SO DEAD!!!