Tuesday, January 13, 2009 ( 10:46 PM )
On the recent Saturday, there was a small gathering held at Alati's place
and I took that chance to capture some photos of Layla for my project.
That girl is a feisty one...she knows how to beat people up now!!
Anyway after that Kak Fana and Kak Farah wanted to drop by TM
to buy a red clutch that needs to look like this
specific red... Kak Syida and Aliff were also
going to go there so luckily KSU came along
if not I'm gonna be lost in there haha
The funny part was we were all rushing to TM since it was
already 8.40 and some shops in the mall closes early
All of us took bus 291, a first that I see-Kak Syida and Aliff taking a bus!!
AND once we alight! thats where the fun begins..
it was like an amazing race,
Kak Farah and KSU,
Kak Fana and myself
and we split from
Kak Syida and Aliff who were looking for something else
Then everything else was a blur cos we moved dodge skipped a bit
and after all that running and aches all over
........
we didnt find the clutch!!
none seemed appropriate...
but the best part was when kak syida was buying ice cream at swensens
she was asking if we wanted ice creams
and all of us were like its ok, no its fine, we dont want
BUT
the keyword my dear...that important keyword is...
ITS MY TREAT
Hahaha right after she said that...
OK I WANT!!!
ME & MY COOKIES & CREAM *drools
Lovely Perfetto Fabuloso
All the perfect words come out with the indulgence =)
KSU and Kak Syida got a chocolate something
& Kak Fana got a frosty something
hehehe
Note:ALWAYS
go shopping with older people
sisters mothers
fathers older cousins
cos you will never feel the burden of paying
mwahahahaha ;)
Anyway the next day on Sunday
Mum had been bugging to go jogging
yes said it right heard it right
Mummyji wanted to go to the reservoir so badly
ever since a week ago
so since Abah wasnt working
it was kinda an abrupt plan
the whole family in the whatever attire
off we go!
There were lots of families
and I see why...
the reservoir has changed a lot since the
last time I was there
people-watch, nature-watch, bird-watch whatever
and I saw a forest adventure obstacles course kinda thing
with all the high and low elements
sadly its only for members!
I had a nice time,
the most satisfying thing was
I didnt even plan on jogging there
but I did, leaving my parents and brothers behind haha
and I didnt feel tired at the end
felt great after that!
So that's all!
FYP feels like a long long time
But it is drawing to a close soon...
And Hazimah needs to get back to work
Ciao to those who bother