Friday, May 08, 2009 ( 2:01 PM )
I think SMSes are the root of all evil
(or MSN chatting for that matter)
a simple sms can cost you dearly
cos you see, you cant really imagine the tone of the person sending the sms
and then it could get real ugly if the person reading misunderstands you
Actually its really a matter of how the other party takes it
you could say it without meaning anything...
but the person reading might take it ure being rude, insensitive or sarcastic
kinda sad but yea... technology is much advanced that it can
make or break you in the case
if ure either talking to ur boss, parents, colleagues, friends or family
I got reminded about this issue after I read the paper today
about the difference between hearing, listening and understanding
and btw this post is not intended
to harm or pin-point to anyone in anyway
so
tata to those who bother