Tuesday, December 22, 2009 ( 11:44 PM )
Sooo I haven't updated in ages. Alot of people have been bugging me
to update, so here's my 6 months worth of updates!
Don't get bored ;)
ps: Penang post is delayed. But not for long. :)
After the whole hullaballoo in early June,
finally got posted to a school in mid June,
18 June 2009 to be exact.
CCPS.
Yes, Veen and Shab's "sister school"...
The first two weeks I was there, not many teachers were around since
its the hols so my "orientation" started a bit late. I remember
the first teacher I met was one of the senior teachers :)
A very nice lady, very welcoming.
Though I really like the school the moment I step in,
doesn't look like those typical schools you see out there
it just has that old-time feel you know... y'know the kind that I loike? hehe
My first few days were quite routine, trying to know how the school
works, who is who, and all the yadayadayada
The following week - that's when all the teachers
came back, all the introductions began...
After that I got busy with the H1N1 duties -
yeah I was in complete uniform
the yellow coat thingy
mask
gloves
thermometer
minus my scalpel hehe
Got to know the students through this period
and they called me
the Temperature-taking teacher -_-"
there was this girl who came to me one day and asked for a mask
and i asked what do you need it for?
she said, i have a stomach ache.
and i was like
You need a mask for your tummy?!
-_-'' after the whole H1N1 thingy
my conclusion is
The kids at CCPS have a fetish for masks.
Why?
cos we found our masks supply reducing day by day and some are
just smart enough not to ask for permission
and went into Fitness Room to do the honour of taking the masks by themselves!
You see, they find it cool to put on that thing that makes you perspire
around your mouche area...
*shakes head*
Anyway now, more than 6 months on -
yes I'm happy
to be in the school, feel very much settled.
And luckily got a few buddies around my age haha!
My first thought was - Oh no, most teachers here are around
my mum's age or even more, but then
I met two younger teachers who just graduated from NIE
so luckily, they're gonna be around long enough..
and now there are few more contract teachers,
one of whom I happen to befriend during my primary school days :)
Aneesa!
Doesn't get any better than this!
A friend from TP landed the Multimedia Educator job in the same school!!
Momokz!
Perfect.
Work definitely hasn't been a breeze.
Whoever says work is, isn't working.
Period.
But I won't complain. I got what I asked for and I'm happy.
And I'm surrounded by beautifully amazing people - minus the NOOBS.
Oh yes, we have specially-made NOOBS.
We have one whose without that little thing our Mummys taught us when
we were little kiddies.
Yes correct... it's called COURTESY.
It's that thing which should come off naturally when someone has offered
help to you, and you're supposed to automatically know what should be the rightful
thing to do. It's basic you see. *sigh... Unfortunately... -_-"
And we have another who is as plastic as Plastic could ever be.
That didn't make sense.
But never mind, you all get me.
Even if you don't, just pretend you do okay?
:)
I will slowly introduce everyone.
The School
The People
aneesa, moi, hajar, rohini, sapiya, deline baghs, jessie
amelia, moi
hanis, moi, rohini, farhana, sap
momokz, aneesa, rohini, moi, hanis
half of sap, aneesa, moi, eda, momokz, faezah's leg, rohini, raihana's head, farhana
oh and how could I forget - the CCPEs in my batch!
eeling, christine, irfan, denise, shaiful, fuzah, ayuni
moi, azre, shammy, azirah, nasrin, yati
one person missing - wahidah
Actually I wanna go on about this Starlight Camp and how
the school counsellor has been superb to me
but I wanna sleep now...
especially to Veen
I promise I'll update again!
I will continue again tmr okay... I am officially retiring to my royal bed chamber..
Nites Nitess ;)